CureMD’s revolutionary health technology simplifies clinical decision making, streamlines administrative operations and ensures compliance to industry standards, ultimately helping physicians do what they do best: save lives. Established in 1997, CureMD is head quartered in New York, USA, with a thriving R&D facility in Lahore, Pakistan.
CureMD aspires to be an organization that caters the needs of diverse healthcare individuals that our product and technology serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a strong sense for values, creative ideas and diversity in cultures leads to creation of better products and services.
CureMD’s engineers develop next-generation solutions that change how healthcare users connect, explore and interact with information and one another.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on large number of users. CureMD engineers work in a Scrum Team by living CureMD values to take product pride by delighting our users through delivering reliable, efficient, scalable, secure, and empathic user experience.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Avionics Engineering, GIS, Space Science, Mathematics and Physics
- Experience: Fresh
- Basic knowledge of C/C++
- Basic knowledge of Assembly Language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- IT healthcare domain knowledge will be preferable
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.